สมัครคาสิโนออนไลน์_แจกเครดิตฟรี sbobet ไม่ต้องฝาก _สล็อต
Call for Entry
2020-2021 ART EXHIBITION SEASON
The Portage & District Arts Centre (PDAC) is a rich and vibrant centre of the arts situated in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba. We have a mandate to provide exposure to and education in the arts; stimulate and develop projects and activities in the arts; and promote public interest and understanding of the arts.
PDAC is now accepting proposals for our 2020-2021 Main Gallery Exhibitions. All artists and artist groups are invited to submit entries of their work for exhibition in our Main Gallery. The deadline for this CALL FOR ENTRY is December 21, 2018.
In order to be considered by the Exhibition Committee, exhibition proposals must:
- Contain original work by the artist or artist group that has never been exhibited in the PDAC Main Gallery.
- Be submitted by December 21, 2018:
- by email to PDAC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by mail, or dropped off in person, at the Portage & District Arts Centre,
11 - 2nd Street NE, Portage la Prairie, R1N 1R8.
- Include the following:
- Brief artist's statement (max 300 words).
- Artist's resume or curriculum vitae (max 2 pages).
- Artist's most recent biography (background information for promotional purposes).
- Brief exhibit synopsis that includes a description of the work, the exhibit title and the number of exhibit pieces.
- Excellent quality photographs (in jpeg format) of at least 10 exhibit pieces. All jpegs must be identified with the title of the artwork, clearly depict the respective artwork, numbered, and in the correct order and viewing orientation for easy review.
- Descriptive list of the work that includes the title of each art piece, the medium used, the dimensions and the date of the work.
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope for return of material.
Submitted exhibition proposals are reviewed by PDAC's Exhibition Committee and are considered for exhibition in our Main Gallery.
Exhibitions are usually scheduled two years in advance. If awarded an exhibition, all artwork must be ready to install. (See our website for our installation requirements). We encourage sales of art in our exhibitions and will pay a commission of 75% to the artist. The remaining 25% will be used to further our work in Portage la Prairie and the surrounding district.
11-2nd Street NE • Portage la Prairie • MB • R1N 1R8 • 204 239 6029 • email@example.com • www.portageartscentre.ca
Please contact Lee Beaton, Marketing & Events Coordinator, the Portage & District Arts Centre at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-239-6029 if you have any questions regarding