สูตรบาคาร่า 6 แถว_วิเคราะห์บอล ราคา_casino ฟรี เครดิต
Banff Centre – Leadership Intensive – Contextual Intelligence
Today's leaders operate in increasingly dynamic environments with complex external realities. This program offers a comprehensive introduction to contextual intelligence as a leadership capacity.
Participants will be equipped to apply their learning to a specific initiative (e.g. a strategic plan or product launch), and immediately add value to their work. It provides participants with the mindsets, methods, and tools to (a) understand the nature and power of contextual intelligence; (b) cultivate contextual intelligence in themselves and others; and (c) apply newly gained aptitudes to real-world situations.
Who should register?
This program is ideal for anyone interested in creating real value in their work, reconnecting with deep vocational purpose, and retooling for 21st century contextual realities.
- Have some demonstrated experience in their field of vocational practice
- Have an ability to recognize opportunities, and design and implement solutions
- Be actively pursuing or considering new opportunities to create impact in their work (e.g. new roles or projects) in light of wider trends and environmental realities
- Want to learn more effective strategies for collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders and improving value chains for more effective and durable outcomes
- Be willing to take risks, reimagine possibilities, and be curious and eager to learn
- Approach work and relationships with a spirit of sharing and generosity
- Desire to foster a reflective practice that takes context seriously
Program dates: April 28 – May 2, 2019
Application deadline: April 16, 2019
*Funding opportunities are also available. Please apply within the registration process and complete the Funding Application Form.
Questions? We'd love to speak with you!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 403-762-6383
About Banff Centre Leadership Programs
Banff Centre Leadership programs integrate the power of the arts, the wisdom of Indigenous practice, and the extraordinary beauty of Banff National Park to prepare and empower the next generation of Canadian leaders.
Programs help participants bring creative and reflective approaches to a rapidly changing world, and connect leaders with others who share their commitment to positive change in Canadian Indigenous communities, businesses, non-profit organizations, cultural institutions, and government.