ทัวร์ คา สิ โน ลาว_พนันออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี_วิธีเล่นบาคาร่าให้ได้เงิน
Banff Centre – Leadership Intensive – Leading by Design
Organizations need leaders who can look at challenges in new ways and move beyond old patterns toward solutions. This program equips participants to leverage the power of design thinking to support their leadership and their organization's goals. The program prepares leaders and high performers to create new ideas, leverage unexpected opportunities, and act quickly to effect change with lasting results.
What does the program offer?
- Identify who you are trying to serve and understand their needs
- Build empathy and a context to explain how those you serve act and why they do what they do
- Create and execute on new and unexpected ways to solve your challenges
- Put your ideas into the world faster so you can learn about their strengths and weaknesses
- Increase the overall speed and impact of project initiatives
- Create a bias for action in your organization
- Learn by doing – try it, prototype it, and improve it
- Generate new insights and solutions through the use of a new toolkit to help your team think collaboratively and work on projects together
Who should register?
This program is a fit for those who are responsible for a permanent or project-based team that serves internal or external partners within the private, public, or not-for-profit sector.
Program dates: May 26 – 30, 2019
Application deadline: May 14, 2019
*Funding opportunities are also available. Please apply within the registration process and complete the Funding Application Form.
Questions? We'd love to speak with you!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 403-762-6383
About Banff Centre Leadership Programs
Banff Centre Leadership programs integrate the power of the arts, the wisdom of Indigenous practice, and the extraordinary beauty of Banff National Park to prepare and empower the next generation of Canadian leaders.
Programs help participants bring creative and reflective approaches to a rapidly changing world, and connect leaders with others who share their commitment to positive change in Canadian Indigenous communities, businesses, non-profit organizations, cultural institutions, and government.