โปรแกรมสูตรบาคาร่า ฟรี_โปร แกม บอล วัน นี้_เว็บไซต์การพนันแห่งประเทศไทย
Prairie Fire Press is seeking fiction, creative non-fiction, essays, and poetry on the topic of work.
For centuries, people have written stories, essays, poems and plays about work, which provide a social history of that time. Today, this topic is just as relevant as we attempt to find, or create work in a world that is changing faster than we can think.
What is "great work" and how do we find it? Has it been difficult to get a foot in the door? Or, do you find that the world is changing so quickly that you don't know where to find the door?
Have you joined the growing trend of people who have dropped traditional work and are creating work on their own terms? Perhaps you've left high paying, stressful job to answer a quest or calling. Or, are you pursuing an artistic passion?
How are you managing to balance your desire for meaningful, work that reflects your passions, gain more freedom, and still pay the bills?
THE COVER LETTER
The cover letter should be typed. Be sure to include the following:
***Please state in your cover letter that you are submitting to "Work Matters"***
- a two- or three-sentence biographical statement;
- your full mailing address, e-mail address (if you have one) and phone number;
- the title(s) of the piece(s) you are submitting;
- the genre of the piece(s) you are submitting (poetry, fiction, non-fiction).
Let us know if you are just starting to send out your work.
- Send a maximum of three poems OR one story per submission and send only one submission at a time.
- Maximum length for fiction and creative non-fiction: 5000 words.
- Prairie Fire does not accept previously published work.
- We ask that you let us know if your work is also submitted elsewhere, and, if it is accepted, to notify us right away.
- Your submission should be typed (double-spaced) on one side of the page only. Poetry may be single-spaced.
- Margins of at least 1.5 inches should surround all copy.
- Each page of poetry must contain your name and address at the top left.
- For fiction and creative non-fiction, centre the title halfway down on the first page, with your name below it. Include a word count at the top right corner of the first page and your address at the top left corner. Make sure your pages are numbered.
- E-mailed submissions WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS ISSUE ONLY.
- Attachments of .doc, .docx or PDF accepted. Please do not send links to Google, Dropbox or other places on the internet.
Please have in your subject line the name of the issue and what type of work you are submitting. Example: Work Matters Poetry
Email Submissions can be sent to prfire(at)mts.net.
- Use 8.5 x 11–inch standard white bond paper.
- Do not staple the pages together (paper clips are ok).
- Include an e-mail address for notification, or a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage for the return of the manuscript or for notification.
- Submissions from outside Canada must include an e-mail address, international reply coupons, or Canadian postage for notification.
Prairie Fire Press, Inc.
423 – 100 Arthur Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1H3
Ph: (204) 943-9066
Please note: We buy First North American Serial Rights and First Digital Publication Rights only. After publication, copyright reverts to the author.